The cost of moving your household is very high as the Wichita moving companies will charge you quite handsomely for the movement service. These companies provide you with various types of moving plans that will help you to get a better estimate about the cost that you may have to pay for the movement service. Various types of estimate calculators are also available on the internet that you can make use of to predict the accurate estimates of the movement.
But you shall also be quite aware about the plans that are offered by the Wichita moving companies and how they can fool you with these plans and estimates:
The first and the most simple type of the estimate plan is the non-binding estimate in which your moving partner will present you with an estimate plan as per the approximate quantity of assets that are needed to be moved. If there is any change or increase in the total weight, Wichita movers can charge extra amount for that. Here are some brief points about the non-binding estimates:
- These estimates can be a trap in most of the cases especially in the long distance movement as the companies can charge various additional amounts slating various reasons about the increase in estimates which can increase your estimate by several notches.
- These estimates are highly popular as it makes things easier for the Wichita moving companies who can attract you by showing lower prices but you end up paying much more than what was discussed.
- This uncertainty with the non binding estimate has made it infamous amongst the clients and you shall look to restrain any such plan to ensure that you can move your household at affordable costs.
Binding and Not to exceed binding estimates
Wichita moving companies also offer binding estimates through which you can have a better control over the movement of your household or office. In these plans, an estimate is fixed as per the approximate load that has to be moved from one place to another and there is no change if the actual load is heavier than the load that was approximated. But in cases, the load is lesser than the estimated, Wichita moving companies offer different solutions for that:
- In the binding estimates there is no effect on the moving cost whether your load is more or less than the approximation. Thus, when your approximation is wrong and the load is lesser, you end up paying more to the Wichita moving companies for the relocation services.
- In the not to exceed binding plan you can manage costs more effectively as there is no increase in the moving cost when extra weight is to be transferred but there are some changes and variations when the total load is lower than the estimated one. Thus, this plan offered by Wichita moving companies has become highly popular amongst the masses and when you are looking to move your house or office, this is the most potent solution for you.